Xenon

Diskutiere Xenon im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; The Fabia is not available in the UK with Xenon headlamps...but in the rest of europe it is. Anyone know if an upgrade is possible, or kits are...
#
schau mal hier: Xenon. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

stroblinger

as far as I know there exists no upgrade kit or another option to upgrade your fabia with xenon-lights.

here in this community i have read that an upgrade for a Ford Focus would cost 1500€.
For the Skoda Octavia the upgrade would be more expensive... about 3250€

so i think it's not very clever to upgrade...even it is possible

You have to live without xenon lights... the advantage is in no relation to the price you pay for

but it is your decision...

I hope I could help you

greetings to the UK

stroblinger

Daniel

As I see, there is no possibility to get Xenon in the UK. When you buy the set for the rest of Europe it isn't configured to UK.

Allready the normal headlights has to be changed with a ahessive tape when you drive in the UK ... so the Xenon will have the same setting.

Pete

I'm beginning to realise that not only is the Fabia more expensive in the UK, it also comes with less kit. Blah.

Thema:

Xenon

Xenon - Ähnliche Themen

Privatverkauf Skoda Octavia RS III - 17’’ Winterreifen + Felgen Interessiert nur 599EUR: Hello Dear Skoda community! I am English speaking / writing person and as my Deutsche not yet perfect - I am writing on English and attaching...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Skoda Superb Empfehlungen um 10k? - UK: Hello, I am looking forward to your next car. Our company has an automatic estate version that I like to drive. Really big and comfortable, I'm...
Skoda Octavia combi 1.9TDI 4x4 VS Subaru Legacy station wagon?: Hi. I'm currently thinking about buying a new car for me and my family and I can't make up my mind if I should get the Octavia or the Legacy...
Oben