Wire Diagram

Diskutiere Wire Diagram im Skoda Felicia Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hi, I have a little problem that I hope some of you can help me with. I am looking for a wire diagram for a driving computer(I am not sure if it...

LUX-LINE

Hi,
I have a little problem that I hope some of you can help me with.
I am looking for a wire diagram for a driving computer(I am not sure if it is called a driving computer but it has information on KM/L and Thermometer).
It´s is for Felicia 1,3I non MPI, and the name of the computer is Apri TC-6, i know it´s an original Skoda part.

If someone could help me, it would be GREAT.

Thanx for ya help.

#
schau mal hier: Wire Diagram. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Wire Diagram

Wire Diagram - Ähnliche Themen

Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Oben