What do you think of my FELICIA?

Diskutiere What do you think of my FELICIA? im User-/Fahrzeug- Vorstellungen Forum im Bereich Skoda Community; Edit: BB-Code korrigiert - Mickey

LUX-LINE

Untitled7.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Edit: BB-Code korrigiert - Mickey

SkodFather

Forengründer
Fahrzeug
Skoda Yeti
Kilometerstand
tripod und noch weitere anbieter unterstützen leider nicht das verlinken von bildern auf externe seiten!

LUX-LINE

You can copy the links, and past them, them it will work.

Sory for the trouble, I an not so good with computers.

Štefan

Fahrzeug
Škoda Yeti 1.8 TSI Experience BJ 2009, Octavia 1.8 TSI Elegance BJ 2010, Fabia 1.4MPI 68PS, BJ 2000,
Werkstatt/Händler
Gohm + Graf Hardenberg Aach
Kilometerstand
Hi Lux-Line,
your Felicia looks great. And you have nice alloys! Hope you'll enjoy your car for many kilometres!
Greetings from the south of Germany
Stefan

Thema:

What do you think of my FELICIA?

What do you think of my FELICIA? - Ähnliche Themen

Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Hello: It's hard for me to understand the forum post, but I try. my language is Spanish, and for all use translator often the translation is not...
By rain the water runs over the driver and passengerwindow: Hello, first off I'll introduce myself. I'm Rob from Holland. I drive a 1.2TSI Skoda Fabia Combi Scout. For the Dutch Skodaforum...
[Privatverkauf] Jede Menge CD's: Hallo Škodagemeinde, ich bin dabei, meine CD Sammlung aufzulösen. Eventuell hat ja der eine oder andre User interesse an ein paar Sachen...
need help: i want to buy a dvd player for my Octavia,i saw two from a store...
Oben