We would like to cooperate with You !!!

Diskutiere We would like to cooperate with You !!! im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hello :headbang: I will write in english becasuse my german isn't to good :D I'm from Poland. Me and a couple of guys made the FCP (Fabia...

1. #1 WojtasFCP, 27.02.2005
    WojtasFCP

WojtasFCP Guest

Hello :headbang:

I will write in english becasuse my german isn't to good :D

I'm from Poland. Me and a couple of guys made the FCP (Fabia Club Polska) and would like to begin coopeation in diffrent topics. You can visit our web site www.fcp.pl (it is optimized to work on Internet Explorer) and also our club forum ..www.forum.fcp.prv.pl but I think that You won't understand a word :D but id doesn't matter, we can comunicate in english :) We are also doing meeting on 1 May, we are planning to to do time trials etc. If anyone decides to come I will make a map and put it on teh web site, how to get there from border crossing - Kolbaskowo (Szczecin). It's about 300 km from the border.

I hope that our cooperation will grow in the future :D and maybe we will meet in the future :)

We're cooperating with OCP (Octavia Club Polska) http://forum.octaviaclub.pl

I hope hearing from You soon !!!

You can leave a note in the guest book (Ksiega gosci) in the bottom of menu :)

Wojtas

Thema:

We would like to cooperate with You !!!

Die Seite wird geladen...

We would like to cooperate with You !!! - Ähnliche Themen

1. Must have / Nice to have

Must have / Nice to have: Wenn schon im Superb 3 Unterforum, warum nicht auch hier? Mich würde interessieren, was ihr so bestellt habt oder bei Euch auf der Liste steht....
  2. Optionsliste Must Have / Nice to Have

Optionsliste Must Have / Nice to Have: Da ich derzeit am Konfigurieren eines neuen Superb bin, mal eine Frage vor allem an die User die ihn schon länger fahren: Welche Kreuzchen würdet...
  3. Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey

Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
  4. Frage zu Skoda to Go Wochen

Frage zu Skoda to Go Wochen: Eue stellt sich die Höhe des Rabattes in den Skoda to Go Wochen zusammen ? Im Kleingedruckten steht ja immer nur ein möglicher Rabatt bis zu einem...
  5. Skoda "to go" Wochen

Skoda "to go" Wochen: Eine vielleicht blöde Frage: Für wen gelten jetzt eigentlich die 0,0% Finanzierungsangebote? Muss jetzt zwingend ein Fahrzeug vom Hof gekauft...