We would like to cooperate with You !!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Fabia I Forum" wurde erstellt von WojtasFCP, 27.02.2005.

1. #1 WojtasFCP, 27.02.2005
    WojtasFCP

WojtasFCP Guest

Hello :headbang:

I will write in english becasuse my german isn't to good :D

I'm from Poland. Me and a couple of guys made the FCP (Fabia Club Polska) and would like to begin coopeation in diffrent topics. You can visit our web site www.fcp.pl (it is optimized to work on Internet Explorer) and also our club forum ..www.forum.fcp.prv.pl but I think that You won't understand a word :D but id doesn't matter, we can comunicate in english :) We are also doing meeting on 1 May, we are planning to to do time trials etc. If anyone decides to come I will make a map and put it on teh web site, how to get there from border crossing - Kolbaskowo (Szczecin). It's about 300 km from the border.

I hope that our cooperation will grow in the future :D and maybe we will meet in the future :)

We're cooperating with OCP (Octavia Club Polska) http://forum.octaviaclub.pl

I hope hearing from You soon !!!

You can leave a note in the guest book (Ksiega gosci) in the bottom of menu :)

Wojtas

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

We would like to cooperate with You !!!

Die Seite wird geladen...

We would like to cooperate with You !!! - Ähnliche Themen

1. Superb III Superb 280 to 520ps - A sleeper’s journey

Superb 280 to 520ps - A sleeper’s journey: After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go with the comfort, extras and...
  2. Frage zu Skoda to Go Wochen

Frage zu Skoda to Go Wochen: Eue stellt sich die Höhe des Rabattes in den Skoda to Go Wochen zusammen ? Im Kleingedruckten steht ja immer nur ein möglicher Rabatt bis zu einem...
  3. Skoda "to go" Wochen

Skoda "to go" Wochen: Eine vielleicht blöde Frage: Für wen gelten jetzt eigentlich die 0,0% Finanzierungsangebote? Muss jetzt zwingend ein Fahrzeug vom Hof gekauft...
  4. 09/2011 Superb II with Amundsen(+) - strange

09/2011 Superb II with Amundsen(+) - strange: Sorry, I have to write in English. I hope someone will still be able to help. I just picked up a 2nd hand Superb and the NaviSystem is listed as...
  5. Verkauft Yeti - Schaltknauf Platte / Abdeckung / Schild „SNOW MONSTER with FOOTSTEP“ - VERKAUFT -

Yeti - Schaltknauf Platte / Abdeckung / Schild „SNOW MONSTER with FOOTSTEP“ - VERKAUFT -: - V E R K A U F T - Yeti - gear knob plate SNOW MONSTER - 6M - exclusive gear plate in SNOW MONSTER FOOTSTEP design! für Yeti vor Facelift mit...