Wasser an Bord !!!

Diskutiere Wasser an Bord !!! im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hello! I am very sorry but my German language is too weak to express my ideas. I live in Germany and I am driving a Fabia Comfort, 1.4 16V...

rvacaru

Hello!

I am very sorry but my German language is too weak to express my ideas.
I live in Germany and I am driving a Fabia Comfort, 1.4 16V, 100 CP, EZ nov.2001.

I have a lot of water in the car after it rains. I bought the car as a second-hand one,
and I suppose that this is the real reason they sold it. The car has no more warranty.

At a first sight it seeems that the water is entering through all the four doors.
Especially in the back it is very easy to see that after a rain, the bottom inner-trim of the door
is very wet.

I took the car to the local Skoda dealer twice, they put some silicone inside the doors, but
the problem is still present (maybe the inside water volume was reduced, but water is still present).
I payed 350 euro for almost nothing (by the way, is it normal to pay 150 euro just for drying the right side

carpet ??)

I am really desperate. I love this car, but I hate this very annoying thing.
It seems to be a cheap issue related to the build quality of the car.

What can I do? Is there a Skoda action to call back the cars with this problem?
What is the suitable solution for this???

Thank you

MfG
Radu Vacaru

#
schau mal hier: Wasser an Bord !!!. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

digidoctor

Gesperrt
Fahrzeug
Skoda Superb 3T Elegance Outdoor V6 4x4 MJ15 Michelin Cross Climate Ganzjahressteifen
Werkstatt/Händler
Autoservice Peters, Barth, MVP
Kilometerstand
hast du ein schiebedach?

do you have a sun roof or sliding roof?

rvacaru

No, I have no sun roof!

But it is obviously that the water is comming through doors...

Thema:

Wasser an Bord !!!

Wasser an Bord !!! - Ähnliche Themen

Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion: Dear All I have skoda Fabia with single din as seen below. i need to convert it into double din. can you please let me know what i need to do...
Oben