Type of oil for automatic gear box(dsg)

Diskutiere Type of oil for automatic gear box(dsg) im Skoda Octavia II Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hi everyone!Who can tell me what kind of oil for my automatic gear box is advice and how many litres? The car(Octavia 1z5-2.0(140)dsg) have now...

loki75

Understand but the only information i have is that the car whit 190.000 did all change filters and oils but dont make referencee to the gear box.

glmann

glmann

Fahrzeug
Yeti 2014 FL 2.0 140 PS DSG 4x4 elegance
Then swap both. Is not difficult. That way you are on the safe side.
DGS clutch oil change
Tip: You can also fill the oil through the opening of the filter. It just takes a little longer.

loki75

Thank you for the attention.

I saw the mantenaince of the car and it says that its necessary 7 litres?And how i know wich code my Dsg is?02E or 0AM?

About the oil for the engine its recomended to change from 10.000 km or 15.000?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
glmann

glmann

Fahrzeug
Yeti 2014 FL 2.0 140 PS DSG 4x4 elegance
Engine oil change after 15,000 km or when "Service OIL" is displayed

6 liters are sufficient for automatic transmission. In fit a little over 5 liters.

The PR numbers (02E or 0AM) are not required as far as I know.
If they are needed, then with the VIN to the Skoda dealer. The can print a list suitable for the vehicle.

Thema:

Type of oil for automatic gear box(dsg)

Type of oil for automatic gear box(dsg) - Ähnliche Themen

Korrigieren Sie die Motorölspezifikation: Hi folks, I need some advice on a 2014 Octavia 3, 2.0 TDI 110kw. Since the warranty has expired, I will wait for it myself. The oil change label...
Octavia Tour 1 check engine light: Good morning, everyone! Firstly, please let me apologize for writing in English, but my German is not good enough to be able to make myself...
Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
Modeljahr 2013/14 - Erste Infos: Hallo zusammen, soeben auf der int. Skoda Seite gefunden: ŠKODA’s model palette becoming even more attractive 02.05.2012 ​ ŠKODA cars...
[Privatverkauf] Jede Menge CD's: Hallo Škodagemeinde, ich bin dabei, meine CD Sammlung aufzulösen. Eventuell hat ja der eine oder andre User interesse an ein paar Sachen...
Oben