SYMPHONY-CD does not serch the entire band of FM

Dieses Thema im Forum "Car-Hifi / Navi / App Forum" wurde erstellt von labibmoussa, 12.05.2008.

1. #1 labibmoussa, 12.05.2008
    labibmoussa

labibmoussa

Dear Gentlemen;

I have a SKODA OCTAVIA model of 2001 equipped with SYMPHONY-CD Car Radio System.

Whenever I try to search for a Radio Station, the Car Radio System doesn't seek all the frequency band, it steps on some kind of "preset" frequencies, (something like the "Intelligent Search Feature" in the Car Radio System equipped with Felicia or Fabia cars).

This phenomenon appears only in the FM band.In AM band, everything is normal and the Car Radio System serches all the frequencies..

This was not the situation before, but I don't know how this feature was activated.

Can you please advise about if there is such a feature in my Car Radio System, and if yes, how to activate and deactivate it.

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. BlaSh

BlaSh

Fahrzeug:
    Octavia II 1.9TDI
    Do you use the '>'-key or the 'scan'-key?

4. #3 labibmoussa, 12.05.2008
    labibmoussa

labibmoussa

Dear;

First, I want to thank you for your attention and care.

When I use the "^" or "v" buttons for one step search, everything is OK.

When I use the "SCAN" button, everything is also OK. The Car Radio System searches ALL the frequencies, stops on every Radio Station for 10 seconds, and then continues the scan.

But when I use the "<<" or ">>" buttons, the problem appears.

Waiting for your advise.

Thanks.

5. BlaSh

BlaSh

Fahrzeug:
    Octavia II 1.9TDI
    Maybe the local-function is turned on?

Enter the setup-menu by pushing the TP-button for a few seconds, press '>>' until 'LOC' is showen, then turn the function off using the knob, save settings (push TP shortly). Leave menu pushing TP again for a short time.

:)

6. #5 labibmoussa, 13.05.2008
    labibmoussa

labibmoussa

The Local-function was already set to OFF.

The Radio System doesn't even try to search, it STEPS to the next channel.

Note: The channels which the Radio System steps on, are the channels found when I make the Automatic Search by pressing the "AS" button for two seconds.

Thema:

SYMPHONY-CD does not serch the entire band of FM

Die Seite wird geladen...

SYMPHONY-CD does not serch the entire band of FM - Ähnliche Themen

1. Privatverkauf Skoda Bolero Radio mit 6 Fach CD Wechsler

Skoda Bolero Radio mit 6 Fach CD Wechsler: Verkaufe ein sehr gut erhaltenes Skoda Bolero Radio mit 6 fach CD Wechsler und SD stammt aus einen Superb 2 Bj 2013 incl. Bedienungsanleitung und...
  2. Octavia I Radio mit BT ohne CD gesucht

Radio mit BT ohne CD gesucht: moin, moin, ich habe momentan ein 1 DIN Radio von Piioneer und eine Parrot Freiswprecheinrichtung verbaut. Im Grundsatz ga´nz ok. Aber ich hätte...
  3. Symphony Radio Entriegelungswerkzeug gesucht

Symphony Radio Entriegelungswerkzeug gesucht: Hallo Leute, ich möchte mein Symphony Radio ausbauen und benötige dafür passendes Entriegelungswerkzeug. Die [ATTACH] Habe mir bei ebay diese...
  4. Dresden-Treffen Teil IX - SAVE THE DATE!

Dresden-Treffen Teil IX - SAVE THE DATE!: Ich weiß, es ist noch knapp ein Jahr hin und ich weiß auch, dass Dresden leider nicht mit dem besten Ruf im Moment da steht, dennoch möchte ich...
  5. Ausbau CD-Wechsler

Ausbau CD-Wechsler: Hallo, Wie kann man dem CD-Wechsler im Kofferraum ausbauen?