Superb Combi: Panoramic sunroof noises when closed

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Superb II Forum" wurde erstellt von ecejmpe, 17.01.2011.

1. #1 ecejmpe, 17.01.2011
    ecejmpe

ecejmpe

Hi friends,

I have a Superb Combi equipped with panoramic sunroof since early December 2010.

I notice a noise coming from the sunroof as I pass by a bump or irregularity in the firm.
    The noise disappears when the sunroof is open, so my conclusion is that this is a bad fit in the panoramic sunroof or a loosen piece of hardware.

The noise is a rattle (sounds like "clonk"), like two colliding rigid parts together, and only when running over a pothole, soundtrack or irregularities in the firm.

Does anyone with a sunroof in its Superb Combi has experienced something similar?

Kind regards

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Christgurt, 17.01.2011
    Christgurt

Christgurt

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Superb II Combi
    Hi,

i have this noise too. When the roof is full of frozen snow it sounds like the roof is breaking down.
    I think it is a constuction problem. The roof is so big and not so flexible like an Metallroof so the two parts of the panoramic roof must compens the Vehicel torsion when your are driving on a bad surface.

mfg

PS: Sorry for my bad english

4. #3 skoda-dental, 17.01.2011
    skoda-dental

skoda-dental

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Superb Combi TDI, Alfa Giulietta 1.4 TB
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Heitz, Garmisch-Partenkirchen / Alfa Grill Sportivo, München
    Kilometerstand:
    Well, I also think, that it might be a problem of car's torsion and a certain lack of precision, because the roof is built in by workers, not by robots. Let your dealer check it...

5. #4 ecejmpe, 18.01.2011
    ecejmpe

ecejmpe

I am sorry for writing the message in English. Unfortunately I don't speak German (I wish I could ;-)). I should have excused at the beginning of my email. I apologize if this has ofended some of you guys. It wasn't my intention at all.

I know this is a German forum, but, fortunately, thanks to google translate, many people from different countries can take advantage of this excelent site for discussing about our Skodas ;-)

Cheers!

Edit durch Moderator: Bezug auf gelöschten Beitrag entfernt

6. #5 monstar-x, 18.01.2011
    monstar-x

monstar-x

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Superb Combi 1.4 TSI Elegance DK
    Kilometerstand:
    You are Welcome, just continue to write in English.
    The most Germans cant speak foreign Language.

Sorry but i can´t help. I dont have a Panoramic Sunroof :-(

Edit durch Moderator: Bezug auf gelöschten Beitrag entfernt

7. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  8. #6 tommes33, 18.01.2011
    tommes33

tommes33

Fahrzeug:
    SCE 3.6 4x4
    Hi,

feel free to ask in english and ignore those silly statements - it should be possible to answer in your language even if it takes more time...

i do have a panoramic sunroof as well and also know that terrible noise. but only when it´s icy outside and snow is frozen to the entire roof.
    body and sunroof are working (moving) all the time when you´re driving and in case of i.e. irregularities in the firm and frozen snow at the roof you hear that noise which comes from breaking ice at the interface between roof and sunroof.

if that noise occurs at your car without that conditions it´s probably a serious problem that you should let check your dealer asap.

does someone know if that noise occurs at other cars of the VW Group as well (should be the same sunroof)?

cheers, tom

9. #7 geronimo, 19.01.2011
    geronimo

geronimo

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia² 1.4 16V
    Kilometerstand:
    Ich habe alle Beiträge, die sich nicht mit dem eigentlichen Thema befassen, gelöscht. Bitte antwortet nur auf die Frage und diskutiert hier nicht über andere Dinge.

Gruß vom Moderatorenteam
    geronimo 8)

@ecejmpe

You're car seems to be brand new. The easiest way is to contact your dealer, because it's a warranty case. The problem should be solved for free.

Thanks for joining our board, you're always welcome
    geronimo 8)

Thema: Superb Combi: Panoramic sunroof noises when closed
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. panoramic sunroof on skoda superb

Die Seite wird geladen...

Superb Combi: Panoramic sunroof noises when closed - Ähnliche Themen

1. Privatverkauf Superb III Skisack

Superb III Skisack: ORIGINAL Skoda-Skisack mit Gurt Der Skisack stammt aus einem Skoda Superb (Neufahrzeug), ist auch für alle anderen Skoda-Modelle (z.B. Fabia,...
  2. Von Daihatsu Sirion zu Fabia Combi

Von Daihatsu Sirion zu Fabia Combi: Achtung: der Post wird lang und chaotisch, aber irgendwie wollte ich das alles los werden, nach dem ich jetzt seit 2 Wochen ein nigelnagelneues...
  3. Neuer Superb und neues Forenmitglied

Neuer Superb und neues Forenmitglied: Hallo ich wollte mich dann jetzt mal hier vorstellen :D Seit dem 2.12 bin ich, zusammen mit meiner Freundin, stolzer Besitzer eines Skoda Superb....
  4. Umbau VW Helix Plug and Play Soundsystem in Skoda Superb II

Umbau VW Helix Plug and Play Soundsystem in Skoda Superb II: Hallo Zusammen, Allg. Ich bin durch eine Tochterfirma meines freundlichen auf dieses Setting aufmerksam geworden, gedacht ist das System...
  5. Privatverkauf felicia-combi lxi nikolausangebot

felicia-combi lxi nikolausangebot: nur der fairness halber das angebot auch an die communaty-member felicia lxi modell friend ez ende1998 135000km tüv 10/2017 jeden tag im...