steamy windows

Diskutiere steamy windows im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hi all, After I use the airco when it rains, the folowing (few) times I start the car (airco off) the inside of the windows becomes steamy. It...

Michel

Hi all,

After I use the airco when it rains, the folowing (few) times I start the car (airco off) the inside of the windows becomes steamy. It lookes like the drain of the airco system doesn't work. ?(

Does anyone knows this problem or have a solution?
Like to hear from you.

Allready thanks,

Michel.

#
schau mal hier: steamy windows. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

Kletti

Fahrzeug
Octavia III Kombi Elegance 2.0 TDI Green tec DSG + Parklenkassi :o)
Werkstatt/Händler
AH Brey ARN

Angus

Fahrzeug
Fabia 1.4i 16v Elegance
Werkstatt/Händler
Zbinden AG, Laufen
Kilometerstand
or short in english... ;-)

You should turn off the aircondition about 5 to 10 minutes before you park the car. Reason: the wetness which the AC takes out of the air keeps still in the system an will be blown to the windows as soon as you start the car

cheers

#
Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

Michel

Vielen dank Kletti und Angus,

I have this problem also when I turn off the airco 10 minutes before I turn of the engine :-(
And then I have also the problem that I have to turn the blower on maximum or open a window (not fun when it raines) to prevent the steam on the inner side of the windows.

I'm wondering if the drain of my airco if functioning. Does anyone know were I can find this item?

Already thanks,

Michel.

Thema:

steamy windows

steamy windows - Ähnliche Themen

Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
09/2011 Superb II with Amundsen(+) - strange: Sorry, I have to write in English. I hope someone will still be able to help. I just picked up a 2nd hand Superb and the NaviSystem is listed as...
Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Hello: It's hard for me to understand the forum post, but I try. my language is Spanish, and for all use translator often the translation is not...
LED's: Hi, new here and from Sweden. I have recently bought a Superb 2011, Diesel, DSG, 170Hp, Station wagon (pics will come soon) and I have some...
Oben