Skoda Superb iV

Diskutiere Skoda Superb iV im Skoda Superb III Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hello I will writte this in english as my German is not so good :) So, i have skoda superb iV, model year 2021. When I ordered a car I forgat to...

miha-

Hello

I will writte this in english as my German is not so good :)
So, i have skoda superb iV, model year 2021. When I ordered a car I forgat to add tow bar. Now I have added aftermarket (original skoda tow bar) but i have one issue. The tow bar can not be added to homogenization of the car as this car can not have tow bar, which is really really wird as behind rear bumber everything is prepared for tow bar. So, as I have this taw bar only bor bicycle's can something go wrong?

thank you

#
schau mal hier: Skoda Superb iV. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
...superb iV, model year 2021...The tow bar can not be added to homogenization of the car as this car can not have tow bar, which is really really wird as behind rear bumber everything is prepared for tow bar. ?
You can also use a translation program, e.g. Google Translate.
We'll understand you.
Why shouldn't it be possible to retrofit the Superb 3 iV with the (original) tow bar?

miha-

Uporabite lahko tudi prevajalski program, npr. Google Translate.
Te bomo razumeli.
Zakaj ne bi bilo mogoče nadgraditi Superb 3 iV z (originalno) vlečno kljuko?
Ne vem, toda za vlečno kljuko v homogenizirajočem papirju ni teže, zato ni možnosti. Ne vem, zakaj je temu tako, me pa zmede, saj ga rabim samo za kolesa.

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
Have a look on your COC, number 18.1 until 19. As I understand it, you should be able to load 90 kg onto the tow bar (bicycle bar + bicycles). But I advise retrofitting the original swiveling trailer hitch for the Superb iV.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

miha-

Have a look in your COC, number 18.1 until 19. In my opinion you can load max. 90 kg (bicycle bar + bicycles)
Thank you. What is COC? max 90kg is ok for me. Where is this written? (one bike 7.5kg, second bike 7kg, third bike 11kg, and forth bike 12kg, plus 20kg thule)

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
COC = EC Certificate Of Conformity. Every car that is sold in the EU must have this paper (DIN A4 folded to DIN A5).

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
You must have this individual paper for your vehicle, on the second site you find number 18.1-19:
COC.jpg
I don't know the regulations in your country, but in Germany the values for the trailer coupling are added to the registration certificate part 1 (Osvedčenie o registrácii časť I.) when retrofitting.

miha-

You must have this individual paper for your vehicle, on the second site you find number 18.1-19:
Anhang anzeigen 193410
I don't know the regulations in your country, but in Germany the values for the trailer coupling are added to the registration certificate part 1 (Osvedčenie o registrácii časť I.) when retrofitting.
OK, thank you. I need to wait for my wife as she has this paper with here :)

Never mind but if I do not have this (why certain iV would have and certain do not have is mystery to me :) ), do you think anything can go wrong regarding car if I use this only for bikes?

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
I only know one Skoda iV for which there is no trailer hitch, neither ex factory nor as a retrofit: Octavia 4 RS iV.
It should always be possible to retrofit the Superb iV with a trailer coupling and thus also be able to transport bicycles

miha-

So
I only know one Skoda iV for which there is no trailer hitch, neither ex factory nor as a retrofit: Octavia 4 RS iV.
It should always be possible to retrofit the Superb iV with a trailer coupling and thus also be able to transport bicycles
So you think there should not be any issues with car? my tow bar was fitted with no problem, i have GDW tow which is quite expensive.
Anhang anzeigen 193410

hm, interesting. For
18.1 Drawbar [kg] i have -----
18.3. Centre-axel trailer -----
19. technically permissible maximum static vertical mass at coupling point [kg] ------

:(

so what now, do you think should be ok only for bycicles?

And now my coleguage, same model year 2021 car, i have an option, what a bullshit.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

i2oa4t

Fahrzeug
Superb L&K Combi 2.0 TSI 4x4 // Karoq Sportline 2.0 TSI 4x4
so what now, do you think should be ok only for bycicles?
From a technical point of view, it is no problem. But be aware that the support load for acessories, e.g. for your bikes, is limited to 75 kg max.

The main issue, on Skodas decision your car is not allowed to have a tow bar. Therefore any official check (police, TÜV, ...) can lead into a fine. Also only you and maybe your wife are aware of the issue. Before you plan for a resale you have to remove the tow bar because it is not allowed on your car at all.

It is a known topic that Skoda did not always include payloads into the CoC if the car is ordered without tow bar. I reckon Skoda will encourage the buyer to order the tow bar and not retrofit a tow bar from aftermarket.

miha-

From a technical point of view, it is no problem. But be aware that the support load for acessories, e.g. for your bikes, is limited to 75 kg max.

The main issue, on Skodas decision your car is not allowed to have a tow bar. Therefore any official check (police, TÜV, ...) can lead into a fine. Also only you and maybe your wife are aware of the issue. Before you plan for a resale you have to remove the tow bar because it is not allowed on your car at all.

It is a known topic that Skoda did not always include payloads into the CoC if the car is ordered without tow bar. I reckon Skoda will encourage the buyer to order the tow bar and not retrofit a tow bar from aftermarket.
But i do not get it why my coleguage which has basically the same car as my and also same model year can have it as after market I dont? this is nonsense...
But from car perspecitve, chesis and etc, can anything be different on my Superb?

ccdmas

Fahrzeug
Skoda Superb iV Ambition Kombi
Kilometerstand
Dann ist die Direktwahl des Sportmodus per separater Taste irreführend. Wenn ich als Hersteller möchte, dass der Sportmodus nicht temporär aktiviert wird, biete ich als Hersteller es so auch nicht an. Sie tun es aber, von daher erwarte ich auch ein intelligenten Umgang des Fahrzeugs mit der Nutzung.

Dem Hersteller ist das völlig egal, ob irgendjemand den Sportmodus temporär nutzt oder nicht, interpretier' da mal nicht zuviel rein.
Der Sportmodus ist übrigens nicht das einzige was die automatische Akkuplanung zu diesem Zwecke komplett aus dem Konzept bringt. Ein einfache Pinkelpause kurz vor dem Ziel reicht genauso. Da kommt dann ja noch erschwerend dazu, dass das Auto nach der Pause wieder im E-Modus losfährt.

Fakt ist einfach:

1. Die automatische Planung, so dass das Auto versucht innerorts überwiegend elektrisch zu fahren funktioniert *nur* im Hybridmodus.

2. Die braucht Strecke, und aktive Navigation um zu funktionieren. Auf Kurzstrecken (gefühlt irgendwas <50km) tut die leider gar nichts.

3. Die Strecke ab der die Funktion greift wird bei jedem Eingriff in den Antriebsmodus zurückgesetzt. Ob das nun der Sportmodus oder der eModus ist, oder eben die Pinkelpause spielt keine Rolle. Dieses Auto merkt sich *gar nichts*. So wenig wie die Karre in der Lage ist abgeschlossene Fahrten die in einem Funkloch enden nachträglich noch an die Server zu senden, so wenig wie es sich den letzten Antriebs oder DCC modus auch nur für 10 Sekunden merkt, so wenig merkt sie sich den Status des Energiemanegements.

Deal with it, but don't shoot the messenger.

i2oa4t

Fahrzeug
But i do not get it why my coleguage which has basically the same car as my
Decision of Skoda ;). Maybe you have an Ambition and your colleague a Style. Or you orderd 17" wheels and your colleague 18" wheels. No one knows for sure but it is found for nearly all new models (Scala, Octavia, Kamiq, Superb ...) in the Community. Some cars have the needed information in the CoC others don't.
PS: same apply for the original Skoda wheels. In some CoC the 19" wheels are included and in others not. So you can't legally fit original 19" Skoda wheels on the car. For most 19" aftermarket wheels it is possible.

The only differnce can be the cooling system. In some cases different radiator and/or fans are used. This should be an issue for larger trailers but not for bike carrier.

Alfred_ML

Fahrzeug
Superb iV Limo
Kilometerstand
The main issue, on Skodas decision your car is not allowed to have a tow bar.
Nur weil bei diesem ohne AZV ausgeliefertem Superb iV nichts unter 18.1-19 im COC steht, darf später keine originale schwenkbare AZV nachgerüstet werden? Beim Octavia 4 RS iV ist eine AZV ja generell nicht möglich, aber beim S3 iV gibt es diese ja ab Werk. Was sollte da gegen eine offizielle Nachrüstung und Eintragung der originalen AZV sprechen?

miha-

ok, but why, what is techical explenation that some Superb iV can have taw bar and some dont? I guess all have same chessis and same motor.

Commander_Fish

Fahrzeug
Skoda Superb iV Sportline Combi
Nur weil bei diesem ohne AZV ausgeliefertem Superb iV nichts unter 18.1-19 im COC steht, darf später keine originale schwenkbare AZV nachgerüstet werden?

Das wurde mir genauso von allen Seiten bestätigt. Wenn im COC keine Anhängelast eingetragen, dann darf keine AZV nachträglich verbaut werden... ;(
Hatte damals leider vergessen eine mitzubestellen und als ich den Auftrag noch ändern lassen wollte, war mein Auto dummerweise schon für die Produktion eingetaktet...
Jetzt muss ich damit leben, denn ich kann keine nachträglich verbauen lassen.

#
Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

ReikL

Fahrzeug
Superb Combi iV SL MJ21 (Race-Blue)
Kilometerstand
Dem Hersteller ist das völlig egal, ob irgendjemand den Sportmodus temporär nutzt oder nicht, interpretier' da mal nicht zuviel rein.
ich interpretiere da nichts rein, das ist nur meine Erwartungshaltung an ein gut designtes Produkt (welche wir hier in dem Punkt wohl hier nicht wirklich haben).
Der Sportmodus ist übrigens nicht das einzige was die automatische Akkuplanung zu diesem Zwecke komplett aus dem Konzept bringt. Ein einfache Pinkelpause kurz vor dem Ziel reicht genauso. Da kommt dann ja noch erschwerend dazu, dass das Auto nach der Pause wieder im E-Modus losfährt.
Es würde ja völlig ausreichend, wenn das Auto die Situation bei Wechsel des Modus neu bewertet und anpasst. Ich erwarte überhaupt nicht, dass es die Historie kennen muss. Es reicht ja, wenn das Energiemanagement die restliche Strecke in der Navigation mit den zu dem Zeitpunkt vorliegenden Energiereserven so neu plant, dass man am Ziel elektrisch fahren kann. Dann wäre es egal, wie oft man in welchen Modus wechselt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

i2oa4t

Fahrzeug
what is techical explenation that some Superb iV
For me there is no technical explanation. Only, maybe, the slightly different cooling system. As said before I reckon only a business decision by Skoda.
Nur weil bei diesem ohne AZV ausgeliefertem Superb iV nichts unter 18.1-19 im COC steht, darf später keine originale schwenkbare AZV nachgerüstet werden?
Zumindest keine Originale. Denn Du brauchst einen Wisch, der eine Eintragung von Daten in 18.1-19 ermöglicht. Diese gibt es bisher nicht von Skoda. Ob Westfalia und ähnlich Anbieter auch eine Satz mit dieser Typgenehmigung verkaufen weiß ich nicht. Zur Zeit ist es so: ohne Anhängelast in den Papieren auch keine AHK. Für den Neuwagenkäufer nur ein kleines Problem, entweder gleich die AHK oder zumindest die Vorrüstung mitbestellen. Mit den Rabatten von 15% und mehr auch keine zu große finanzielle Belastung (im Vergleich zur Nachrüstung). Der Gebrauchtwagenkäufer muss hier allerdings gut aufpassen, da er sowohl als auch erwischen kann. Ein System habe ich aus den Beiträgen im Forum noch nicht entdeckt (interessiert mich aber auch nur am Rande). Ist ähnlich mit deinen (nicht) beleuchteten Schaltern.

Thema:

Skoda Superb iV

Skoda Superb iV - Ähnliche Themen

Skoda Superb iV nicht mehr im Konfigurator?!: Hallo allerseits! Bin neu hier und war bis dato kein Skoda-Besitzer. Möchte es aber werden. Ich möchte mir gerne einen Skoda Superb Combi iV...
Superb iV Kilometerstand: Hallo zusammen, mich bin neu hier im Forum und habe direkt mal eine Frage, da ich nichts passendes gefunden habe. Korrigiert mich bitte, falls...
Skoda Superb iV: Zubehör im Kofferraum: Hi alle Nach Ostern kriege ich meinen Superb Combi iV, nachdem ich kann den Passat schon kostenfrei abgeben. Ich schaue die Zubehör, die ich...
Superb IV - Flurfunk 2022: Hallo zusammen, die Batterie- und Ladekapazität zahlreicher Plugin steigt aktuell aufgrund der Förderrichtlinien ab 2022. Gibt es schon hierzu...
Superb iV Grillrahmen tauschen: Hallo. Hier mein erster Beitrag im Forum. Wir fahren einen Superb iV als Style mit Grillrahmen in Chrom. Ich habe schon im Forum gelesen , dass...

Sucheingaben

skoda superb iv forum

skoda superb iv anhängelast

skoda superb iV

superb iv
, superb iv anhängelast , superb iv forum, skoda superb iv standheizung, skoda superb iv lieferzeit, Anhängelast Superb iV, skoda superb combi iv lieferzeit, superb iv bestellbar, Skoda forum superb iv, skoda superb iv mj21, manuelle sitzflächenverlängerung skoda superb, superb IV Antriebskonzept, skoda iv standheizung, Octavia iv ccs, skoda superb iv Verbrauch 500km, skoda superb hybrid konfigurieren, forum scoda superb iv, skoda superb iv konfigurieren, leasingrate skoda superb iv, škoda superb iv anhängerlast, skoda superb iv bestellbar, skoda superb iv wann bestellbar
Oben