Skoda rolls out 25,000th Fabia in India

Diskutiere Skoda rolls out 25,000th Fabia in India im Skoda Fabia II Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Skoda has rolled out the 25,000th Fabia in India. It has been making the Fabia in India through kits imported from Europe since 2008 and at the...

notjustshrawan

Skoda has rolled out the 25,000th Fabia in India. It has been making the Fabia in India through kits imported from Europe since 2008 and at the moment, it shares the assembly line with the Volkswagen Polo.

With news flowing thick and fast on India being the hub for the next generation Skoda Fabia, top officials flew down to India today to take part in the roll out of the 25,000th Fabia in India.

The 25,000th Fabia rolled out of the company’s recently inaugurated Chakan plant which also manufactures the Polo and the Vento. Rumor has it that this same plant will manufacture Skoda’s C-Segment sedan and perhaps even the sub-Polo/sub-Fabia small car in the future.

Read more: http://indianautosblog.com/2010/10/skoda-rolls-out-25000th-fabia-in-india#ixzz13H5z6nju

Anhänge

• Skoda Fabia India.jpg
    Skoda Fabia India.jpg
    74,5 KB · Aufrufe: 111
Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee

Fahrzeug
Fabia Sport , Skoda ESD, Milotec Diffusor, Greenline Lippe, Eibach ProKit, Milotec NSW Streben
Kilometerstand
Werden die für den deuctschen Markt auch dort gefertigt?

Thema:

Skoda rolls out 25,000th Fabia in India

Skoda rolls out 25,000th Fabia in India - Ähnliche Themen

Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion: Dear All I have skoda Fabia with single din as seen below. i need to convert it into double din. can you please let me know what i need to do...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Skoda Superb Empfehlungen um 10k? - UK: Hello, I am looking forward to your next car. Our company has an automatic estate version that I like to drive. Really big and comfortable, I'm...
Skoda Octavia combi 1.9TDI 4x4 VS Subaru Legacy station wagon?: Hi. I'm currently thinking about buying a new car for me and my family and I can't make up my mind if I should get the Octavia or the Legacy...
Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
Oben