Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion

Diskutiere Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion im Skoda Fabia II Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Dear All I have skoda Fabia with single din as seen below. i need to convert it into double din. can you please let me know what i need to do...

shekhar

Dear All

I have skoda Fabia with single din as seen below. i need to convert it into double din. can you please let me know what i need to do (parts) and also is the conversion very difficult.
IMG_7545.jpg

gafu

gafu

Fahrzeug
Skoda Fabia II 1.6 16V
Kilometerstand
hi

you can pop out the part around the radio, get the radio out.
There are a few screws T20 where the whole part where the radio is screwed into can be removed.
One on the right side at the seam to the glovebox, two next to the climatic control, two backside behind the radio, and some clips on the top edge.

Its one big plastic part between the climatric and the top of molded parts tray behind the gear lever.

you are looking for part number 5J2858089A double DIN radio mount
and maybe radio trim 5J0858069 is needed when installing OEM haedunit

Thema:

Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion

Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion - Ähnliche Themen

Privatverkauf Skoda Octavia RS III - 17’’ Winterreifen + Felgen Interessiert nur 599EUR: Hello Dear Skoda community! I am English speaking / writing person and as my Deutsche not yet perfect - I am writing on English and attaching...
Less power (Skoda RS 170PS) on dynamometer then original map: Hello I have Škoda Octavia 2007 RS DPF TDI 170HP. Till now is done: - DPF filter and EGR (computer and physically removed) - Chip tuning...
Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
Octavia Tour 1 check engine light: Good morning, everyone! Firstly, please let me apologize for writing in English, but my German is not good enough to be able to make myself...
Autoverkauf: seriöses Angebot aus dem Ausland?: Wer von Euch hat in letzter Zeit ein Auto verkauft oder weiß von Jemanden der so oder ein so ähnliches Angebot bekommen hat? .I am an offshore...
Oben