Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode)

Diskutiere Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode) im Skoda Scala Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...

Th3ofilos

Hello to everyone!
I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely turns black - like screen saving mode), in the fist 1 or 2 min after i start the car. I can still hear everything - radio etc, but to switch it on again i have to press one of the column "buttons". It doesn't switch on just by touching the screen part. It does this only for one time and always when i start the engine. And then no mater the driving time, it doesn't do it again.

I have already deactivated the option in the menu that switches off the screen after a period of time (even tried to activate the option and deactivate it again), so i shouldn't see something like that.

Does this happens to anyone else?

ScalaDD

ScalaDD

Hi, I dont know this particular problem, but I also had some issues with the bolero in the beginning (Freeze and parking system faulty) There is an update, that every Skoda contract-seller does for free. Since I got this update, everything works fine... Good luck!

Thema:

Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode)

Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode) - Ähnliche Themen

[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Privatverkauf Skoda Octavia RS III - 17’’ Winterreifen + Felgen Interessiert nur 599EUR: Hello Dear Skoda community! I am English speaking / writing person and as my Deutsche not yet perfect - I am writing on English and attaching...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Oben