Need Help from guys in Germany - Auto begutachten nähe Hof

Dieses Thema im Forum "sonstige Autothemen" wurde erstellt von Bronislavas, 13.03.2013.

1. #1 Bronislavas, 13.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Hello Skoda fans!
    My name is Arthur and i from Lithuania. I really couldnt find normal VAG forum with normal registration. Too good i found this one
    I have a little problem here. Maybe someone of you will and can help me. If no - i will understand.
    The problem is that i want to buy this car, but im kinda far from this place. S I decided to ask for some help in Germany via forum.
    Maybe some of you lives near this town and could test this car for me? So i would be sure to go there to buy or no...
    Will apreciate any help!

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-insera...red=ALSO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=ALSO_EXPORT

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Bronislavas, 14.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Still no answers :( Maybe you can tell me is there any good autohaus where i can check this car? Like Vw center, or Audi center? It can be in city Hof also. Thanks

4. VEB

VEB

Fahrzeug:
    Toyota Yaris
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Lavicka
    Kilometerstand:
  5. #4 Bronislavas, 14.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Its not working. Thanks anyway

6. #5 Richter86, 14.03.2013
    Richter86

Richter86

Fahrzeug:
    O3 Combi Style 2.0 TDI Mdj.2016
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Heider
  7. #6 Marciiii, 14.03.2013
    Marciiii

Marciiii

Fahrzeug:
    Superb IIC - 2.0TSI / Fabia 2MC
    Kilometerstand:
    This Engine isnt Good in anyway.
    Maybe search for another Kind of car, like a Skoda superb 3.6 or some with differnent engine.

8. Pave

Pave

Fahrzeug:
    SC 2.0TDI Elegance
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Skoda Reiser
    Kilometerstand:
    I dont think that a Superb 3.6 is within the pricerange of about 4000€...

9. #8 Bronislavas, 14.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Ye, i know. I've heard a lot of about W8. But far ago i decided that i want this one. The problem is - that noone can take a look at that car and give me some information. Dont want to spent 200 euros for a trip and get nothing.
    By the way, how much approximately will cost computer diagnostics, 4 motion check and so on?

10. #9 KleineKampfsau, 14.03.2013
    KleineKampfsau

KleineKampfsau Forenurgestein

Fahrzeug:
    SIII Limo, S 110L "Ludmila", S110 LS "Magdalena", S120 L "Tereza", Suzuki SFV 650 + GSX 1250, demnächst Superb III 1.4 TSI ACT Style Limo
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Ich selbst/Autohaus Liebe Eisleben
    Kilometerstand:
    VW Passat? Wrong forum :D .

No risk, no fun ;). :D

11. #10 Bronislavas, 14.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Just couldn't register on VW forums and don't know the reason :/ thought someone from this forum will help

12. #11 Langstrecke, 14.03.2013
    Langstrecke

Langstrecke

Fahrzeug:
    Mercedes-Benz E200 T CDI (S212) MOPF
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Mercedes-Benz Schmid, Holzkirchen
    Wait until the weekend. I´m sure there´s someone from Hof-area that can help you.

13. #12 biederw, 14.03.2013
    biederw

biederw

Fahrzeug:
    Mercedes B 220 4Matic
    Hello Arthur,

please google for " vw hof 95032 "

there are 3 service centers within 1 km distance to the supplier.

Best regards, Klaus

14. #13 Bronislavas, 14.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

At least if someone will look into this post ;)
    By the way, i dont know exactly, but i've contacted with person from this website http://www.dekra.de
    And he said "I assume that the
    car: VW Passat is a used car.

We ask a so-called "DEKRA seal" in german "DEKRA-Siegel",
    indicates that is specifically for used vehicles.

This seal costs about € 80.00 inclusive of VAT and includes everything
    important for the car is. Please arrange an appointment with us by phone 09 208
    693-0 or by email: doreen.walther @ dekra.com." Is the price ok?

But the problem is that now i dont understand where exactly is this autohaus. Here
    http://www.dekra.de/de/web/bayreuth/67 is written Station Hof Fuhrmann str. 8, and in the managers signature St. Georgen Str. 27 95463 Bindlach...

15. #14 daniel-calibri, 14.03.2013
    daniel-calibri

daniel-calibri

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Octavia FL 1.8TSI L&K
    Kilometerstand:
    The Price is ok. We all have to pay 80€ for the seal.

16. #15 DerAttila, 14.03.2013
    DerAttila

DerAttila

Fahrzeug:
    Mercedes Benz C280 T 4Matic
    Dekra is an organisation in Germany to controll the condition of cars. There are in all Areas Main offices and in bigger towns stations. The main office here is in Bindlach, the next station for your car is in Hof.

The dealer of the car can arrange an condition test for this car by Dekra in Hof and send you the papers of this test. If the Seal on the paper is original, then you can be sure, that the paper is real. If the dealer has no problems to do this condition test, so its a good sign for you, that everything is ok. if the dealer says no to this test, let it be.

17. #16 Lampost22, 14.03.2013
    Lampost22

Lampost22

The adress you are looking for is right here: Fuhrmannstr. 8 (street and number) 95030(Zip Code) Hof(city)
    If you look closely, there is even a TÜV-Station right next to it located in Fuhrmannstr. 7 (street and number) 95030(Zip Code) Hof(city)

TÜV and DEKRA are the two major German control boards that do vehicle inspections. Both of them will provide you with a "used car seal" if you stop by for a check. Before comming to Germany try to get the dealer to have a check done for you. I wouldn't be suprised if he asks you to take over the costs.

If you go by yourself then you can do the check for yourself and have a closer look at the car during the check. The distance from the car dealer to the DEKRA is just about 8 km, so not a distance at all. See for yourself. *Routing*

I'd prefer to have the dealer do the check for you at Dekra or TÜV if no Forum-User is willing to do that for you. A Forum-User doing the check would be the best I think but hard to find in a Skoda Forum.

Did you get all the details within the description of the offer at mobile.de?
    Just a last question from my side. Why is lettering at the hatch door reading 1.8 ?! I guess someone was making fun and replaced the "W" with a "1" and also got rid of the W8 in the front guard. :-)

18. #17 DerAttila, 15.03.2013
    DerAttila

DerAttila

Fahrzeug:
    Mercedes Benz C280 T 4Matic
    I took a look at the homepage of this car dealer:

http://www.autohandel-sp.de/

the first look is good i think, so, my meaning, the car would not be the badest.

19. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  20. #18 Bronislavas, 15.03.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

So glad that someone is trying to help me.

Ok, let's start.
    I left some questions to a dealer via their website. The person from this autohaus called me and we had a nice talk. He explained for me, that the car is really in good condition except some scraches (the car isnt new anyway) and there was a hole in the exhaus system. I really dont care about that scratches or something else.
    "TÜV ist fällig - kann nach Besichtigung auf Wunsch gerne neu gemacht werden." As i understand thei can do this. But for my money, of course? So i should pay them by bank now and then they will do it.
    If noone from this forum couldnt check that car for me, so let it be :)

And about that 1.8... Maybe back of the car was crashed and they replaced it with another one hatch door from 1.8 passat. Or just for fun... But two mufflers gives that beast :D
    So, btw, my cousin how lives in Switzerland for now send them a fax with translated questions that i've sent them 2-3 days ago. They gave him answer that everyone is already know about me that im planning to get there and take a look at passat. And next week they are goin to make check for my questions. A master of technical will answer all of my questions. The car is standing since 3 weeks here so need a little more time because of snow (btw, is snow a problem to 4motion?).
    So, all for now. Will be waiting for next week

21. #19 Bronislavas, 12.04.2013
    Bronislavas

Bronislavas

Okay, guys. Thank you for trying to help me. Too sad someone bought this car so i must pay more :( goin to buy it on donnerstag! Danke schoen everyone for help!

Thema:

Need Help from guys in Germany - Auto begutachten nähe Hof

Die Seite wird geladen...

Need Help from guys in Germany - Auto begutachten nähe Hof - Ähnliche Themen

1. Fabia II 5 stappen naar radio een oude auto te vervangen

5 stappen naar radio een oude auto te vervangen: Hi, onlangs heb ik geprobeerd om de radio van mijn oude auto te vervangen en ik wil delen de ervaring, hoop dat het nuttig voor anderen die...
  2. Superb III Columbus + Android Auto per Bluetooth

Columbus + Android Auto per Bluetooth: Da es seit paar Wochen Android Auto in Version 2 gibt und diese ja die Bluetoothverbindung zum Fahrzeug unterstützt, wollte ich fragen ob es...
  3. Android Auto: Welche Sprachbefehle gibt es?

Android Auto: Welche Sprachbefehle gibt es?: Hallo zusammen, da ich meinen Superb nun endlich habe würde ich gerne wissen was man bei Android Auto alles sagen kann. Ich habe das hier...
  4. Spionagetechnik im Auto...?

Spionagetechnik im Auto...?: Was haltet Ihr davon? Bin skeptisch!...
  5. DSG macht Geräusche und Auto vibriert M

DSG macht Geräusche und Auto vibriert M: Seit gestern vibriert mein S3 zwischen 60 und 80. Und das DSG knackt wenn er im Eco Modus in den Leerlauf geht...