Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Octavia II Forum" wurde erstellt von nomad, 09.06.2005.

1. nomad

nomad

Hi,

Is it possible to exchange the normal display with one with a Maxi-dot ?
    I was too late to change it, my car was already built.
    So I am looking for a way to exchange it.
    There is already a scratch on the inside of the glass, so it will be replaced anyway by the dealer. Will they replace only the glass or the complete unit ?

Thanks for your answers.

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 olbetec, 09.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia I RS EZ04/05 und Octavia II 2.0TDI Elegance EZ11/06 mit wirklich allen orderbaren Extras...
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    Hi,
    there is no spare part for the dashboard glas available. It has to be replaced completely. The plug is the same, so it should be possible. I hope you get your dealer persuaded to order a maxi-dot instead. But you should offer him to pay the difference if there is one...
    OlBe

4. nomad

nomad

Although Skoda NL will not confirm it will work, my dealer charges me an extra 350 EURO for the Maxi-Dot version.
    I wish I had ordered it at the factory. It then would cost me only 140 EURO.

So no Maxi-Dot for me...

5. #4 olbetec, 16.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia I RS EZ04/05 und Octavia II 2.0TDI Elegance EZ11/06 mit wirklich allen orderbaren Extras...
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    your replacement is very cheap, if you consider that a new one is over 900EUR...
    So you should think about the offer...
    I don't rememder that it's possible to order the maxi-dot as an option. IMHO you may step up from ambiente to elegance/l&k or order a navi to include the maxi-dot...
    OlBe

6. nomad

nomad

I already have a new Elegance 2005 model.
    I forgot to order the MaxiDot at the factory.
    Now it appears, I have a scratch on the inside of the glass, so it will be replaced under warranty anyway.
    But I think 350 EURO extra is a bit too much for a matrixdisplay that will cost only a couple of euros.
    I know the price of a normal replacement is very high, but why is the pricing so high ?
    When I order it at the factory I have to pay 140 EURO and when it is replaced (same amount of work and coding) it costs me 200 EURO more...

Don't get it... ;-(

7. #6 olbetec, 16.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    the price for a kombi which is paid to the supplier is different to those that are paid for the spare part by the customer...
    If you'd assamble a car from spare parts you could pay a order of magnitude more...
    OlBe

8. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  9. nomad

nomad

Hi OlBe

The difference in price is too much for me.
    But 1 thing is for sure.. My next O2 will have it.

Thankx for all the answers.

10. nomad

nomad

Thema: Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. maxi dot difference

Die Seite wird geladen...

Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument - Ähnliche Themen

1. Octavia III Fahrwerk für normalen O3

Fahrwerk für normalen O3: Hallo, der Octavia ist ja im Originalzustand schon ganz schön hoch. Außerdem finde ich, dass die Dämpfer ganz schön poltern. Ich möchte also gern...
  2. Privatverkauf felicia-combi lxi nikolausangebot

felicia-combi lxi nikolausangebot: nur der fairness halber das angebot auch an die communaty-member felicia lxi modell friend ez ende1998 135000km tüv 10/2017 jeden tag im...
  3. Privatverkauf Octavia 5E Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Elegance (Standheizung)

Octavia 5E Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Elegance (Standheizung): Hallo Leute, habe soeben mit der Bank telefoniert um meine Auslöse zu erfragen. Verkaufe meinen Oci wegen einer Neuanschaffung per sofort. Er hat...
  4. Privatverkauf Original Skoda Kofferraumtasche und dreiteiliges Netzprogramm Fabia 3 Combi

Original Skoda Kofferraumtasche und dreiteiliges Netzprogramm Fabia 3 Combi: Moin ich biete hier eine original Skoda Kofferraumtasche und ein dreiteiliges Netzprogramm vom meinem F3 Combi an. Zusammen VB 80 Euro. Gerne auch...
  5. 1.2 TSI (81 kw) - normales Verhalten?

1.2 TSI (81 kw) - normales Verhalten?: Hallo liebe Skoda-Fahrer! nachdem ich lange Zeit nur ein stiller Mitleser war, muss ich euch jetzt mal selbst um eure Meinung bitten :) Ich hoffe...