Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument

Diskutiere Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument im Skoda Octavia II Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hi, Is it possible to exchange the normal display with one with a Maxi-dot ? I was too late to change it, my car was already built. So I am...

1. nomad

nomad

Hi,

Is it possible to exchange the normal display with one with a Maxi-dot ?
    I was too late to change it, my car was already built.
    So I am looking for a way to exchange it.
    There is already a scratch on the inside of the glass, so it will be replaced anyway by the dealer. Will they replace only the glass or the complete unit ?

Thanks for your answers.

2. #2 olbetec, 09.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia I RS EZ04/05 und Octavia II 2.0TDI Elegance EZ11/06 mit wirklich allen orderbaren Extras...
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    Hi,
    there is no spare part for the dashboard glas available. It has to be replaced completely. The plug is the same, so it should be possible. I hope you get your dealer persuaded to order a maxi-dot instead. But you should offer him to pay the difference if there is one...
    OlBe

3. nomad

nomad

Although Skoda NL will not confirm it will work, my dealer charges me an extra 350 EURO for the Maxi-Dot version.
    I wish I had ordered it at the factory. It then would cost me only 140 EURO.

So no Maxi-Dot for me...

4. #4 olbetec, 16.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia I RS EZ04/05 und Octavia II 2.0TDI Elegance EZ11/06 mit wirklich allen orderbaren Extras...
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    your replacement is very cheap, if you consider that a new one is over 900EUR...
    So you should think about the offer...
    I don't rememder that it's possible to order the maxi-dot as an option. IMHO you may step up from ambiente to elegance/l&k or order a navi to include the maxi-dot...
    OlBe

5. nomad

nomad

I already have a new Elegance 2005 model.
    I forgot to order the MaxiDot at the factory.
    Now it appears, I have a scratch on the inside of the glass, so it will be replaced under warranty anyway.
    But I think 350 EURO extra is a bit too much for a matrixdisplay that will cost only a couple of euros.
    I know the price of a normal replacement is very high, but why is the pricing so high ?
    When I order it at the factory I have to pay 140 EURO and when it is replaced (same amount of work and coding) it costs me 200 EURO more...

Don't get it... ;-(

6. #6 olbetec, 16.06.2005
    olbetec

olbetec

Fahrzeug:
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Kath
    Kilometerstand:
    the price for a kombi which is paid to the supplier is different to those that are paid for the spare part by the customer...
    If you'd assamble a car from spare parts you could pay a order of magnitude more...
    OlBe

7. nomad

nomad

Hi OlBe

The difference in price is too much for me.
    But 1 thing is for sure.. My next O2 will have it.

Thankx for all the answers.

8. nomad

nomad

Thema: Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. maxi dot difference

Die Seite wird geladen...

Maxi Dot replace with normal combi-instrument - Ähnliche Themen

1. Privatverkauf Dekorfolien-Set schwarz für Skoda Octavia III Combi

Dekorfolien-Set schwarz für Skoda Octavia III Combi: Hallo Gemeinde, ich biete das Dekorfolien-Set schwarz (Carbon-Design) Teilenr. 5E9064317A für den Skoda Octavia III Combi zum Verkauf an. Das...
  2. Ausrichtung Radbremszylinder Octavia Combi 1.9 TDI

Ausrichtung Radbremszylinder Octavia Combi 1.9 TDI: Guten Tag zusammen, ich nenne seit Kurzem einen Octavia Combi 1.9 TDI (ALH) von 2004 mein Eigen. Die Tage trat ich die Bremse und es tat sich...
  3. Privatverkauf Fabia III Combi Style DSG

Fabia III Combi Style DSG: Hi, wir wollen uns von unserem "Kleinen" trennen. Vielleicht hat jemand von Euch Interesse. Schaut ihn euch einfach mal am:...
  4. Privatverkauf Superb 3 Combi Sportline 190PS DSG 4X4

Superb 3 Combi Sportline 190PS DSG 4X4: Moin, Ich biete meinen neuwertigen Superb Combi zum Verkauf an. Der Wagen ist EZ 28. März 2017 und hat aktuell knapp über 4000Km. Er ist...
  5. Privatverkauf Octavia RS 1Z FL TSI Combi BJ. 09/09

Octavia RS 1Z FL TSI Combi BJ. 09/09: Verkauf wegen Neuanschaffung. Mein gepflegter weißer RS mit ein paar äußerlichen Schönheitsfehlern (Lack, Felge) in gute Hände abzugeben....