LED's

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Superb II Forum" wurde erstellt von Martini, 16.02.2014.

1. #1 Martini, 16.02.2014
    Martini

Martini

Hi, new here and from Sweden.

I have recently bought a Superb 2011, Diesel, DSG, 170Hp, Station wagon (pics will come soon) and I have some questions about LED's for the car. I have already bought all for the inside of the car.
    Does anybody know what kind/type of leds I need if I want to change the outside the car? What I mean is for example: cornerlights, dimlights, backplatelights and so on..

I have read the manual but it only describes HOW to change the lights but not witch kind/type of light is used. I want to buy the LED's in advance so when the time comes for the change it will go smoothly and quick with no delays
    :)

Thanks for all help..

//Martini

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 2fast4u, 16.02.2014
    2fast4u

2fast4u

Fahrzeug:
    A6 4G Avant
    hello and welcome!

i'm not really into that led thing, but i guess, your question is pretty much answered in this thread: LED Superb? and even if you can't find all of your answers, these guys can surely post a list with ebay items or so.

Thema:

LED's

Die Seite wird geladen...

LED's - Ähnliche Themen

1. LED's und Schaltknauf

LED's und Schaltknauf: Hallo, Ich wollte euch mal bissel was fragen über mein Fabia 5J Da ich mich mit DEKRA usw nicht auskenne frag ich einfach ?( Ich habe in den...
  2. Octavia Facelift mit LED's

Octavia Facelift mit LED's: Servus Leute, ich habe mein Octavia neue Tagfahrlicht Lampen verpasst (LED'S) Ist auch echt top wie ich finde... besser als das gelbe zeug :) ....
  3. jemand schon LED's drin?

jemand schon LED's drin?: Als LED-Fan [IMG] möchte ich gerne die serienmäßigen Lampen des Tagfahrlichts durch LED's ersetzen - gibts als zubehör von Alpin. Die brauchen...