Lautsprecher hinten Fabia Combi

Diskutiere Lautsprecher hinten Fabia Combi im Car-Hifi / Navi / App Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Sorry i write in english, my german is very bad. My Fabia Combi is born without speaker in the back, I'am looking for some speakers that fit's...

haug

Sorry i write in english, my german is very bad.

My Fabia Combi is born without speaker in the back, I'am looking for some speakers that fit's i think it's 4x6"

I know they are very small, but would like to have some speakers with a fairly good Bas

what speakers should i look for.

Or would i get a better "bas" sound with 4" or 5" round speakers

What about skoda's org. speakers for the Fabia rear, have anyone heard them play ? good/bad ? :verwirrt:

Please help
Johnny Haugaard, Denmark

dudiw

That's right. You need 4x6'' speakers. I found in polish shops: Pioneer's TS-46-21, TS-4628, TS-4638,
from Blaupunkt IC 109, but the same size you can buy from offer of VDO, Pyle and polish Tonsil. If you can, try it first and enjoy the good music!

Casi1973

Hi,

I think you can also take the original speakers from Skoda. They are from Blaupunkt and the base is OK. But I think that they are very expensive. But they sound also well.

Casi1973

Thema:

Lautsprecher hinten Fabia Combi

Lautsprecher hinten Fabia Combi - Ähnliche Themen

Privatverkauf Skoda Octavia RS III - 17’’ Winterreifen + Felgen Interessiert nur 599EUR: Hello Dear Skoda community! I am English speaking / writing person and as my Deutsche not yet perfect - I am writing on English and attaching...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Skoda fabia - 1DIN to 2DIN conversion: Dear All I have skoda Fabia with single din as seen below. i need to convert it into double din. can you please let me know what i need to do...
Korrigieren Sie die Motorölspezifikation: Hi folks, I need some advice on a 2014 Octavia 3, 2.0 TDI 110kw. Since the warranty has expired, I will wait for it myself. The oil change label...
Skoda Octavia combi 1.9TDI 4x4 VS Subaru Legacy station wagon?: Hi. I'm currently thinking about buying a new car for me and my family and I can't make up my mind if I should get the Octavia or the Legacy...
Oben