Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort.

Diskutiere Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort. im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; I am a newbie Fabia owner, actually my Fabbi is 2 day now and only run 150 km :] I really want to place som speakers in the back of the car...

Coffein

I am a newbie Fabia owner, actually my Fabbi is 2 day now and only run 150 km :]

I really want to place som speakers in the back of the car and also replace the original Blaupunkt radio.

Has anyone some tips and tricks, or something i should be aware of ???

And now a Servo sterring question : Is it normal that i can hear the servo motor ?? Like a fine spinning electrical machine, i also hear it under a test drive in another Fabbi.

/Coffein

?

Original von Coffein
And now a Servo sterring question : Is it normal that i can hear the servo motor ?? Like a fine spinning electrical machine, i also hear it under a test drive in another Fabbi.
Yes, it's normal to hear the power steering, because the servo-motor runs only when needed. It is a new fine electric hydraulic technology. If your speed is low you will need more strength to steer your car, at this moment the servo-motor runs, if you are fast, you don't need the power-steering. This decrease the petrol consume of your Fabia.

Thema:

Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort.

Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort. - Ähnliche Themen

Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Oben