Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort.

Diskutiere Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort. im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; I am a newbie Fabia owner, actually my Fabbi is 2 day now and only run 150 km :] I really want to place som speakers in the back of the car...

Coffein

I am a newbie Fabia owner, actually my Fabbi is 2 day now and only run 150 km :]

I really want to place som speakers in the back of the car and also replace the original Blaupunkt radio.

Has anyone some tips and tricks, or something i should be aware of ???

And now a Servo sterring question : Is it normal that i can hear the servo motor ?? Like a fine spinning electrical machine, i also hear it under a test drive in another Fabbi.

/Coffein

?

Original von Coffein
And now a Servo sterring question : Is it normal that i can hear the servo motor ?? Like a fine spinning electrical machine, i also hear it under a test drive in another Fabbi.
Yes, it's normal to hear the power steering, because the servo-motor runs only when needed. It is a new fine electric hydraulic technology. If your speed is low you will need more strength to steer your car, at this moment the servo-motor runs, if you are fast, you don't need the power-steering. This decrease the petrol consume of your Fabia.

Thema:

Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort.

Laudspeakers in Combi Comfort. - Ähnliche Themen

Privatverkauf Skoda Octavia RS III - 17’’ Winterreifen + Felgen Interessiert nur 599EUR: Hello Dear Skoda community! I am English speaking / writing person and as my Deutsche not yet perfect - I am writing on English and attaching...
Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Oben