Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl

Diskutiere Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl im Skoda Felicia Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; Hi This will be in english as my german is not that well - hope thats ok... Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl does anybody have one like...

Lars D

Hi

This will be in english as my german is not that well - hope thats ok...

does anybody have one like that...I had one send today and only 1 piece ... I thought it would be 2 pieces (looks like that on the foto at www.Milotec.de) and the one I got seems to be 3-4 cm too short - is also written on it Skoda Octavia ( and added Fabia aswell) :-(

Can anybody help me please

Torfnase

Hi Lars D!

"Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl" is just the upper chrome piece on the following photo:

324_01_240.jpg

Source: www.milotec.de

The lower piece is called "Chrom-Dekor-Blende für Heckklappe". You can order it from "Fabia - Diverses Außendesign" on the Milotec website. They have different order numbers (and maybe a different length?) depending on whether you want to use it with a Combi/Sedan or with the Limousine. I know it's a bit confusing as they use the same photo for both parts...

So, if you bought "Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl" it is definetely ONE part and should fit on your Fabia Combi (or Sedan or Limousine) - at least it fitted well on my Fabia Limousine.

Hope I could help you...

Thema:

Kofferraum-Griffleiste, Edelstahl - Ähnliche Themen

[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
Oben