Jahrlich Inspektion

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Fabia I Forum" wurde erstellt von sushbad005, 07.12.2009.

1. #1 sushbad005, 07.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    SKODA Fabia 1.4 Ambiente Kombi
    Kilometerstand:
    Hallo,

Ich habe gekauft Skoda Fabia 1.4 kombi (Benziner) in Sep 2009 (37.000 km). Ich habe auch gebrauchtwagen garantie(Pro comfort) von Skoda Handler, am Freitag Ich hbe meiner Jahrlich Inspektion gemacht und bezahlt 225€. Ich fahre nur 7 bis 8 tausend km im Jahr.

Meine frage ist muss ich Jahrlich Inspektion machen, weil es teuer ist :( und ich fahre weniger km im Jahr, und was ist vorteil von diese Inspektion? Früher ich hat Renault Kangoo und ich gemacht Inspektion jeden 30.000 km.

Vielen Dank im voraus. Ich wartet für Ihrer antworten und Raten.

PS: Tut mir leid,als meine Deutsch ist nicht so gut, weil Ich spreche English.

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. S

S Guest

Hello! In your service manual is written, "Service every 12 months or 15.000 km."
    The first one is decisive.

If you don´t have warranty, in my opinion a service every 15.000 km is also possible.
    I do it the same way and drive ca. 10.000 km per year.

MfG

4. #3 sushbad005, 08.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello,

Thanks for reply.But my question is this inspection compulsory? I have used car guaranty for one year. What are the advantages of this inspections?

Thanks in advance.

5. flo222

flo222

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Fabia Combi 1.9 TDI
    Kilometerstand:
    You have to look into the terms of your used car guaranty. I think there should be written if it's compulsory or not. Normaly the guaranty is linked to the commitment to make the maintenance at an authorized dealer. Therefore you should make the service within the recommended interval (in your case after 12 months). But if you don't want to extend your guaranty for another year you can also switch to the service every 15,000 km.

6. #5 FabiaOli, 08.12.2009
    FabiaOli

FabiaOli

Fahrzeug:
    Octavia Combi RS 1.8T
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Bullet Performance / selbst ist der Mann / Autohaus Melzer / Roth&Müller
    Kilometerstand:
    The first driver of my car drive very much km an so they must make the inspection two times in a year.
    I drive also 7-8.000km, but every March/April I must do the inspection.

7. #6 sushbad005, 08.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Thanks to all the replies. But can somebody please clarify the advantages of this Inspection done at Skoda dealer & in what way guaranty is dependent on it?

Thanks in advance. :)

8. #7 sushbad005, 08.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hallo S,

Thanks for reply. But at end of every inspection year, it shows a key or tool in display
    that I have to do the inspection even if I do not complete 15.000 km.
    How to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.

9. S

S Guest

Hello! You can reset this service noticel by your self.
    How to, is written in your Owners manual.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

MfG

10. #9 sushbad005, 09.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello S
    Thanks for your reply. I already did the Inspection last week at Skoda dealer for 230€(inluding Mobilität Garantie till Dec 2010). Also, Used Guaranty for my Car from Skoda is valid till Aug 2010.
    Should I extend this Guaranty for another year? What is your advice? Also km stand as of today is 38.000 km.
    As per your Signature your Garage is ATU I believe. is it good for Skoda?
    Also If possible please explain to me what are benefits of doing servicing at Skoda dealer? Sorry to bother you wit so many questions.
    Thanks in advance.
    Have a nice day.

11. S

S Guest

Hello! In my opinion, you should extend the warranty for another year.
    If there are major repairs with higher costs, you are on the safe side.

The most important reason to do the inspections at a Skoda dealer is,
    that they have specific expertise. Another reason is, that only your Skoda dealer knows,
    when there are updates for your ECU and so on.

You must decide, what is better for you...

A.T.U or other free garages, can give you also a mobility warranty.

I make inspection and the most repairs by my self.
    Only if i need a special tool, i drive to A.T.U

I hope my English is understandable...

12. #11 sushbad005, 09.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello S,

Thanks for your quick reply. What is ECU?

I only want to do inspections at private Garage is that they are cheaper compared to Skoda garages.

You are right, I think I will extend my warranty for another year.

The only thing is that I dont want do a yearly inspection because I drive only 7 to 8 thousand kms per year. is there any solution for this?
    Is it possible to change it to longlife instead of yearly?

Thanks in advance.Have a nice evening.

PS: your English is very good & very much expalinatory.

13. S

S Guest

The Fabia I (6Y) can´t be changed to longlife service, unfortunately.
    So you have to do it yearly to keep your warranty.

You must decide, when the time is right, to drop the warranty.
    Then you can make the inspection, when you want.

PS: ECU stands for Electronic Control Unit or in German: Motorsteuergerät

14. #13 sushbad005, 10.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello S,

Thanks for reply. when I bought Car in Sep 2009 I got Gebraucht wagen Garantie (Perfect Car Pro as my car had run only 36.000{under 50.000} as per that I dont have to pay any cost for non wear & tear parts) from Skoda dealer. So I will continue the warranty one more year from Sep´10 to Sep´11.

I had Renult Kangoo before & this my first Skoda. I used to do Inspection for Kangoo every 30.000 km & maintenance was very cheap. Btw, How is Skoda Fabia for maintenance? are spare parts expensive? Any perticular things to be taken care of?

Secondly I was with ADAC before for Pannenhilfe, After I bought Fabia, I cancelled contract with ADAC since I have Mobilität Garantie for whole Europe. That is only advantage of Inspection at Skoda dealer. If I do Inspection at private Garage + ADAC is approximately equal to Inspection at Skoda dealer including Mobilität Garantie. What is your opinion?

Thanks in advance & Have a nice Day!

15. flo222

flo222

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello,

I think this is a decision you have to make by your own. It depends a lot about your driving behavior. I decided for myself to make my services at a private garage. I drive much kilometers p.a. (about 40,000) and therefore I have to make the service two times a year (the first service is just oil change, the second one is the complete service once done a year). Therefore I decided to go to a private garage, that saves about 100 EUR per service. And I'm also ADAC-member as I think this is the most uncomplicated way to get help if I need it. All other mobility guaranties are not as flexible as ADAC (my personal view) and especially the Skoda mobility guaranty is linked to a service at an authorized Skoda dealer.

But if you think about extending your Perfect Car Pro warrenty for another year you don't have any choice, you have to make the service like written in the manual (once a year) and at an authorized dealer. Otherwise you won't get any money if there is someting that has to be payed from the warrenty. Keep in mind that it is not a normal warrenty like you have it for a new car at the first two years, it's just an insurance.

And the lower maintenance intervals are someting you had to look about before deciding for a Skoda. But if you decide to skip the warrenty you can also switch to the 15,000 km interval. About the prices for the service you can find threads at this forum and also at fabia4fun.de Depends a lot to the local situation but I think if you have a garage you trust the prices are acceptable.

16. #15 sushbad005, 10.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello flo222,

Thanks for reply.I will extend the warranty for more year from Sep´10 to Sep´11. By the way what are the things covered under this warranty? As per the warranty I dont have to pay anything till my car is under 50.000 kmafter that till 60.000 (10%),70.000 (20%).......
    How was your experience with Skoda Mobility Guarantee?

Thanks in advance & Have a nice day.

17. Fred

Fred

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia I Combi 1.9 TDI
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus S, Halle/S.
    Kilometerstand:
    What about Your Mobility Guaranty in case of accident???
    Will you get comfortable help or leased car by Hertz or Sixt???

That is the question...

18. flo222

flo222

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello sushbad005,

when I bought my car I had one year guaranty from the factory (as it was one year old and had about 30,000 km) and I got one year Perfect Car Pro guaranty from my dealer. I didn't need the Perfect Car Pro guaranty ever, but I had to make all my services at an authorized dealer and I payed a lot more than at a private garage. That's why I decided not to extend the guaranty any more. I have my car now since nearly 5 years, and there was just once repair that was not wastage. Therefore I think I made the right choice. But I passed the 50,000 km after one year and the 100,000 km also within the first 3 years, therefore the extended guaranty wouldn't pay me as much as you. About the details of the guaranty there must be a thread in this form, I think there you can find details.

And it's always the same with an insurance, if you need it you are lucky if you have one, if you don't need it but have one the money is for nothing. That's life!

@Fred: That's also what I thought, the Mobility Guaranty may help you if you have a defect, but not in case of an accident. That's why I decided myself for ADAC and I also have a part inside my car insurance that covers the same like the Mobility Guaranty for just 3,- EUR per year. And if there are additional costs I have to pay, but that's something I know and I decided for.

19. #18 klaus1201, 11.12.2009
    klaus1201

klaus1201

If you drive only very short distances then the oil does never became warm and will be bad within short time - shorter than 15000km,
    that's the reason why you have to change your oil earlier than 15,000km.

My opinion is that a oil service is very important and costs not so much,
    other parts like intake filter I exchange after the recommended kilometers.

20. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  21. #19 sushbad005, 11.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello Klaus1201,

Thanks for the info. Have a nice day & weekend Ahead..

22. #20 sushbad005, 11.12.2009
    sushbad005

sushbad005

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hello Flo222,

Thanks for detailed reply. Can you please give me link with reference to Warranty on this website?
    Also I also need more info if possible on adding mobility guarantee to my Car insurance(is it also in case of accident? what cases are covered for this type of Mobilty Guarantee?) Iam insured with HDI-Gerling.

Thanks & have a nice Day & Weekend ahead. :)

Thema:

Jahrlich Inspektion

Die Seite wird geladen...

Jahrlich Inspektion - Ähnliche Themen

1. Inspektionen Kodiaq

Inspektionen Kodiaq: Moin Zusammen, Weiß man schon wo der Kodiaq inspektionstechnisch (preislich) angesiedelt wird? Vergleichbar mit dem Octavia oder dem Superb?
  2. Inspektion selbst machen

Inspektion selbst machen: Guten Morgen liebe Freunde, bei meinem Fabia II, BJ 2007, 83kkm, 1.4 16v 63 kw, leuchtet seit einiger Zeit das Inspektionslämpchen. Nun bin ich am...
  3. Inspektion

Inspektion: Hallo Leute, ich bin neu in diesem Forum und hoffe mich nicht an der falschen Stelle eingeloggt zu haben. Ich stehe momentan vor folgendem...
  4. Erneute Inspektion nach rund 2100 KM?

Erneute Inspektion nach rund 2100 KM?: Hallo, Meine Oma hat mit eben ein Bild gesendet, da wohl bei ihren Fabia die Inspektion Anzeige kam. Sie ist seit der letzten LongLife knapp...
  5. Kosten 2. Inspektion

Kosten 2. Inspektion: Hallo, bei mir steht nun die zweite Inspektion (3 Jahre) vor der Tür. Es handelt sich um einen Octavia III, Diesel mit Haldexkupplung. Mir wurde...