Fabia 1,8 20V Turbo

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Fabia I Forum" wurde erstellt von Hudy_CZ, 27.02.2010.

1. #1 Hudy_CZ, 27.02.2010
    Hudy_CZ

Hudy_CZ

Hallo. Ich habe 1,8T AUQ von Octavia vRS in mainem Fabia gegeben. Konnen Sie mir sagen, wie can ich TUV passen?

sry fur mein Deutsch

Hi. I have Skoda Fabia 1,8T AUQ. It was basic 1,2 HTP 47kw. Can you give me tip, how to pass TUV? Ive got plan, to sell that car to my friend from germany and he will pass TUV there and then ill buy it back. What to do to pass it without problem? I have Ibiza Cupra bushes, KW coils, 312x25mm brakes from octavia vRS, same as Polo GTI Cup, and battery in back. Engine is fitted on original VW seat ibiza cupra 1,8T mounts. Emisions will be ok. WhatI have to do, to pass it? Thanks for answers.

[​IMG]

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Heartland, 27.02.2010
    Heartland

Heartland

I would recommend asking a TÜV-employee. This clearly should be the easiest and most reliable way for such individual concerns as yours.

4. #3 Hudy_CZ, 27.02.2010
    Hudy_CZ

Hudy_CZ

i dont live in germany, so i dont have any connections to any TUV stations. So Im asking you here. I know about one Fabia 1,8T which was legalised in Germany. Here in Czech its not possible.

5. #4 Hudy_CZ, 02.03.2010
    Hudy_CZ

Hudy_CZ

Any idea? I saw lot of VW Golf mk1, mk2 running 1,8T or mk1 vr6 or 2,0TFSI. Anyone know about how to legalise swap in germany?

6. #5 FabiaDD, 02.03.2010
    FabiaDD

FabiaDD

Fahrzeug:
    Fabia Kombi 1,9TDI
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    AH Rüdiger
    Kilometerstand:
    The Man, who want to buy this car can speek with the german TÜV ;)

7. #6 blauer_wikinger, 02.03.2010
    blauer_wikinger

blauer_wikinger

Fahrzeug:
    Superb 2.8 V6, BMW 750iL (E32), VW Golf VII (1.6 TDI Luftpumpe)
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Sörgel, Bad Elster
    Kilometerstand:
    The TUV-employee is the only person who decides if you get an OK or not. There is no general "HowTo" that garanties the TUV's OK. But the following advises could help you:

The first important thing is that new engine's exhaust emissions must be on the same or a better level than the emissions of the original engine, e.g. it is not allowed to replace a EURO 3 engine by a EURO 2 engine.
    The second important things are the brakes. In your case the RS-brakes should be ok.
    All pipes and electrical lines must be fitted perfectly to the new chassis, especialy oil- and fuel-pipes. All weldseams at supporting parts have to be perfect.
    You have to proof that the wheels (rims and tyres!) and the used suspension parts can carry the axel load with the new engine.
    All engine- and exhaust-systemparts which are not original parts (e.g. open air filters, sport manifold etc.) should have a seperate TUV-approval.

8. #7 Hudy_CZ, 02.03.2010
    Hudy_CZ

Hudy_CZ

Thanks for answer

Hope Ive done my best. I used OEM engine a gearbox mounts from ibiza cupra/polo gti 1,8T. Exhaust will be ok, I think. Downpipe with cat from Octavia RS and Cat back exhaust original from Fabia RS. I know, its for diesel, but on octavia 1,8T and some 1,9TDI is catback the same. Brakes will be ok I think. Going to test my emissions, brakes, suspension etc before I go to make me sure its all ok. So if there is no problem and everything fits ok, so there will be no problem to pass it. And if not, will the TUV employee tell me, what is wrong to fix my problems and pass it again?

9. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  10. #8 blauer_wikinger, 02.03.2010
    blauer_wikinger

blauer_wikinger

Fahrzeug:
    Superb 2.8 V6, BMW 750iL (E32), VW Golf VII (1.6 TDI Luftpumpe)
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autohaus Sörgel, Bad Elster
    Kilometerstand:
    Yes, he will tell you what's wrong or what's missing.

11. #9 Hudy_CZ, 03.06.2010
    Hudy_CZ

Hudy_CZ

Dont you know any tuning workshop in erzgebirge or Dresden? Going to find someone, who will help me with legalisation in germany.... Thanks

Thema:

Fabia 1,8 20V Turbo

Die Seite wird geladen...

Fabia 1,8 20V Turbo - Ähnliche Themen

1. Škoda FABIA Combi Style TSI fragen

Škoda FABIA Combi Style TSI fragen: Hallo leute ich habe mal eine frage an euch, ich habe gesehen das der eigentlich nur 1197 hubraum hat mit 110 ps. sind sie 1,2 liter hubraum...
  2. Privatverkauf Skoda Fabia RS - Österreich

Skoda Fabia RS - Österreich: Hallo, Möchte im Frühjahr (ca. Ende März) meinen Fabia RS abgeben. Hier ein paar Eckdaten: Erstanmeldung 03/2013 Km ca. 35000 Navi Sitzheizung 8...
  3. Mysteriöse blaue Lampe im Skoda Fabia

Mysteriöse blaue Lampe im Skoda Fabia: Guten Abend. Ich steh etwas auf dem Schlauch. Ich bin heute in unseren neuen gebrauchten Skoda Fabia (Bj 2009 HTP 1.2l mit 75 PS) gestiegen....
  4. Von Daihatsu Sirion zu Fabia Combi

Von Daihatsu Sirion zu Fabia Combi: Achtung: der Post wird lang und chaotisch, aber irgendwie wollte ich das alles los werden, nach dem ich jetzt seit 2 Wochen ein nigelnagelneues...
  5. 230V Einspeisung in den Fabia, vor allem wegen Heizlüfter

230V Einspeisung in den Fabia, vor allem wegen Heizlüfter: Guten Abend Forum, hat von euch schon mal jemand eine 230V Einspeisung am Fabia praktiziert? Ich dachte an folgende Kombination: - CEE...