distribution chain

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Favorit / Forman Forum" wurde erstellt von andreiu, 03.07.2007.

1. #1 andreiu, 03.07.2007
    andreiu

andreiu Guest

Hi.My name is Andrei, I am from Romania, I have a Skoda Favorit 135 Le,1992, and I have a strange noise from engine.I have checked and it is not from water pump, alternator or the tapets.It could be from the distribution chain??Any ideeas??Thx.

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. Redfun

Redfun

Fahrzeug:
    Škoda 100, Felicia 1.6 GLX( bis 16.1.13) Citigo Elegance, 5 door, 75bhp Green Tec
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Sparshatts of Fareham
    Kilometerstand:
    Hi --- I think you mean the timing chain. There is indeed a possibility for having strange noises. But in this case you would expect rather backfiring.
    I suggest that you should get the ignition time checked as well as the carburettor, inlet manifold or all the associated hoses. Keep an eye on vacuum leaks. Alternatively check your petrol quality as a wrong grade of fuel could cause similar symptoms. I strongly recommend Haynes Manual SKODA FAVORIT 1989-1992 1289 ccm.
    Good luck to you - let us know how successful you were.

4. #3 andreiu, 10.07.2007
    andreiu

andreiu Guest

Hello.Seems that it must be the timming chain , tommorow I will get the distribution kit.I will change it and I will let you know.I would you like to talk more about many things ,this is my yahoo ID : andreiursan .Thx.

PS: I am interested of getting any kind of documentation(reparation manual,etc) about my Skoda Favorit 135Le (1992).My car was boughted from Germany.

5. Redfun

Redfun

Fahrzeug:
    Škoda 100, Felicia 1.6 GLX( bis 16.1.13) Citigo Elegance, 5 door, 75bhp Green Tec
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Sparshatts of Fareham
    Kilometerstand:
    Guess you would be well off with contacting the Skoda Owners Club of Romania. Im sure that all the literature is available. I could only take some photographes of certain chapters from the Haynes Manual and e-mail it to you.

6. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

distribution chain

Die Seite wird geladen...

distribution chain - Ähnliche Themen

1. Motor Riemen (Distribution).

Motor Riemen (Distribution).: Hallo ich habe eine frage:muss ich den Motor Riemen erneueren bei 90000-100000km ? Skoda Fabia Combi Baujahr 2009 1,4 86PS. Hat jemanden hier...