Damm i lost the antenna wire

Diskutiere Damm i lost the antenna wire im Car-Hifi / Navi / App Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; It seems yo be an easy task to replace my radio with an CD-reciever. Almost done i lost the antenna cable out of my hand. Now it is missing, gone...
Kay

Kay

Fahrzeug
Toyota Prius
Kilometerstand
just search............lol:teufelchen:

if there is no way to find the cable under the dashboard, try to reinstall the glove compartment. After, you'll have more place for searching the cable.

good luck,

Kay:umfall:

Thema:

Damm i lost the antenna wire

Damm i lost the antenna wire - Ähnliche Themen

Superb III Superb 280 to 560ps - A sleeper’s journey: 543ps with Wagner intercooler After using the car in standard form for a few months, I decided that I needed more power and better handling to go...
Autoverkauf: seriöses Angebot aus dem Ausland?: Wer von Euch hat in letzter Zeit ein Auto verkauft oder weiß von Jemanden der so oder ein so ähnliches Angebot bekommen hat? .I am an offshore...
By rain the water runs over the driver and passengerwindow: Hello, first off I'll introduce myself. I'm Rob from Holland. I drive a 1.2TSI Skoda Fabia Combi Scout. For the Dutch Skodaforum...
[Privatverkauf] Jede Menge CD's: Hallo Škodagemeinde, ich bin dabei, meine CD Sammlung aufzulösen. Eventuell hat ja der eine oder andre User interesse an ein paar Sachen...
Superb: no interior lights when door opened??: Hello. Sorry for asking questions in English, but i've had none proper answer on other skoda forums so ill try this one. My story is: No interior...
Oben