Carlights

Diskutiere Carlights im Skoda Fabia I Forum Forum im Bereich Skoda Forum; My german is not that good that I can write it, but I understand it well. That well that I come visit this site at least once a day. I do own my...

Michel

My german is not that good that I can write it, but I understand it well. That well that I come visit this site at least once a day.
I do own my fabia combi 2.0 now two months. I drove 8.000 kilometers with it. But now I have a question.
When the motor is getting warm (with temperatures outside from -5 to 10 degrees, after 3 to 8 minutes), and I stop for a traffic light, I hear the sound of an switching "relais" and the carlights seem to get less brighter. Does anybody knows what this is causing?
It does not make any difference if there are things turned on that consume power, also the on/off position of the airconditioning does not make a difference.
I hope to hear from you. And if you don't mind the Englisch language, I will post some more questions and answers in the future.

Groeten van Michel uit Holland.

#
schau mal hier: Carlights. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

andredomin

Hallo Michel,
ich habe das Geräusch des Relais zwar noch nicht gehört, bemerke aber ebenfalls bei meinenm 1,9 PD TDI, daß das Scheinwerferlicht bei Schiebebetrieb im 5.ten Gang auf der Autobahn, d.h. in Situationen ohne Gaspedalbetätigung, z.B. bei Rollenlassen vor einer Baustelle, schwächer wird. Es scheint als ob die Lichtmaschinenleistung gedrosselt würde. Technisch kann ich mir das nur durch niedrige Motordrehzahlen erklären...?!

Thema:

Carlights

Carlights - Ähnliche Themen

Brake pedal self depress during ACC braking: Hello everybody, first of all apologize for writing in english but I don't speak German and this forum is so far the more populated speaking for...
[English] Retrofit Towbar Northern Germany (Close to Danish border) on Skoda Karoq: Hello I hope it is okay that i write in English. I want to have the towbar installed on my Skoda Karoq. I was wondering if there is a place...
Scoda Scala Bolero Screen problem (dark mode): Hello to everyone! I'm currently having the following issue in my new Skoda Scala (1.0 TSI 116HP). The Bolero screen switches off (more likely...
Yellow multimedia connector VW OEM 4F1035750C 8V0035750A 222cm: Hi all (I'm from Italy and I am sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect), I have a question about a yellow multimedia connector that is attached...
Skoda Felicia 1.6 springt nicht an!?: Hello I have a question and need urgent help! I have a Skoda Felicia 1.6 built in 1997, the problem is that it starts and drives perfectly then I...
Oben