2.0 tdi PD Verbrauch?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Skoda Superb II Forum" wurde erstellt von Horror, 17.10.2009.

1. Horror

Horror

1.9 tdi 130 pumpe duse was very very economic engine, more economic than it's common rail rivals. So is this 2.0 tdi PD more economic than 2.0 tdi CR? You can wright in Deutch, I will understand it. Danke.

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. kofel

kofel

Fahrzeug:
    Toyota Auris TS Hybrid Lounge
    Kilometerstand:
  4. Horror

Horror

..for the link, great site.
    One more thing, I see that you have Solardach on your Superb. Are you satisfied with it? If you buy your car today would you buy it with Solardach again?
    Thanks,.. :P I mean, Danke!

5. sw0

sw0

Fahrzeug:
    SII Ambition, 170PS, Bolero + Soundsystem, 18" Themisto
    Kilometerstand:
  6. Horror

Horror

Thanks for the link, but it is not valid anymore. Thanks anyway. :thumbup:

7. #6 Ampelbremser, 17.10.2009
    Ampelbremser

Ampelbremser

Fahrzeug:
    Škoda Superb II 1,4 TSI
  8. kofel

kofel

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    Hi Horror,

I'm sorry, but I don't own my Superb yet. I'm awaiting it in Week 45.

Also I hope that my decision for buying the "Solardach" was the right one.

Therefore: please ask me next year, if I'd buy it again.

--> For experiences look at Audi or VW Passat forums.

br Kofel

9. Horror

Horror

Well, Kofel, you are lucky, from my point of view.. I will order my S2 next spring and get it in the summer. And I see that you and Ampelbremser had a discussion about Solardach before and he sugeested to buy some kind of remote controlled heater. But I can't find this in Superb Extras.. Do you know what is it? Is it in Car configurator?

10. kofel

kofel

Fahrzeug:
    Kilometerstand:
    It's the "Standheizung*)". That gimmik I did order too.

*) engine-independent air heating system with remote control. You can also use it in summer to ventilate (but with board-batterie power).

The advantage of the solarroof -in my point of view- is the automatic and sunpowered ventilation. You have not to think about activating it. If there is enough light, the solarsystem activate by itself.

kofel

11. #10 Ampelbremser, 19.10.2009
    Ampelbremser

Ampelbremser

Fahrzeug:
    Škoda Superb II 1,4 TSI
    If you can efford it, than order both, but don't forget, that the solarroof is nontransparent. Maybe the combination of the normal sunroof and the auxiliary heating is the better (and cheaper) choice for some of you .

12. Horror

Horror

..I found it on the Extras list, it is around 1000€. It sounds like Webasto heater or something similar. Does anyone know how effective is it in ventilating parked car during summer days (this is my primary concern, heating is just bonus). Some guys said that their Solardach is not very effective, so maybe this is a better idea. I doubt that I will take both beacause my car 1.8 TSI Executive is gonna cost me around 36000€ (basic Executive here in Croatia is 33700€ and you don't even get Bolero in it) so I really don't want to go over that amount.
    Noch ein Frage. Which seats have you ordered, Alcantara or leather? I heard that it is not a real leather but some artificial combination. If it's not real quality leather, it could become ugly in few years, while Alcantara should last longer. I like leather (I had it in my Alfa and now in my Lancia and this is great leather that still looks as new, Italians always have the best leather) but I'm little worried about this Skoda experiment. So, hilfe bitte!

13. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  14. #12 Ampelbremser, 19.10.2009
    Ampelbremser

Ampelbremser

Fahrzeug:
    Škoda Superb II 1,4 TSI
    Yes, indeed, it's a webasto device.
    It's very effective in ventilating (much more effective than solarroof whithout sun) ;-), although it's main purpose is heating. It's not dedicated for continiously ventilating for hours, because it needs power from the battery and you have to switch it on and off manually or have to program it in advance. The solarroof is a buy and forget feature, it will always working as long as the sun shines (directly on it!)...
    But main advantage of the auxiliary heater is, that it can both: heat and substitute hot air..., so for me this is the more rational equipment, especially in appreciation of their values.

15. #13 digidoctor, 19.10.2009
    digidoctor

digidoctor

Fahrzeug:
    Skoda Superb 3T Elegance Outdoor V6 4x4 MJ15 Michelin Cross Climate Ganzjahressteifen
    Werkstatt/Händler:
    Autoservice Peters, Barth, MVP
    Kilometerstand:
    And dont forget the Wiederverkauf.

Thema: 2.0 tdi PD Verbrauch?
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. Autoservice Gonna loc:DE

Die Seite wird geladen...

2.0 tdi PD Verbrauch? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Zahnriemenwechsel Drehmomente 2.0 TDI PD BMN

Zahnriemenwechsel Drehmomente 2.0 TDI PD BMN: Hallo Leute! Morgen steht beim RS der Zahnriemenwechsel an. Da ich nicht mehr kaputt machen will wie schon ist wäre es toll wenn mir jemand die...
  2. 2.0 TDI 150 PS Glühkerzen tauschen

2.0 TDI 150 PS Glühkerzen tauschen: Hallo zusammen, ich benötige einen fachkundigen Rat. DJDüse aus dem Forum war so nett und hat meinen Fehlerspeicher ausgelesen, da die MKL...
  3. Oops! Rapid 1,6 TDI Kaltstart mit Anlaufproblemen...

Oops! Rapid 1,6 TDI Kaltstart mit Anlaufproblemen...: Oops, unser 1 Jahr junger Rapid Spaceback TDI 1,6 (Tachostand 10.000 Km) machte beim heutigen Kaltstart (- 1°C / unterm Carport) keine gute Figur....
  4. öl verbrauch 1.8 TSI

öl verbrauch 1.8 TSI: Hallo allen Ich hab mall eine frage Wir haben uns in august einem Skoda Superb Combi 1.8 TSI gekauft Jetzt hore und lese ich viele problemen das...
  5. Privatverkauf Octavia 5E Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Elegance (Standheizung)

Octavia 5E Combi 2.0 TDI DSG Elegance (Standheizung): Hallo Leute, habe soeben mit der Bank telefoniert um meine Auslöse zu erfragen. Verkaufe meinen Oci wegen einer Neuanschaffung per sofort. Er hat...